Thursday, March 8, 2007

These things are too damn good...

I'm know we all have our weaknesses, mine in particular is Girl Scout thin mint cookies. I love how they come in two convenient single serving packs, and when frozen and dipped in milk are comparable to a sixteen year olds first orgasm. I thought I was only one handing over shiny silver suitcases of money to this greenback hording organization, and frankly, my local girl scout mom seem quite shocked when I told her to let the girls run naked, and screw those stupid little badges, we need to cut cost and get these girls putting out product all damn year long. She was also appalled when I jacked her troops canoe and 12 bikes, and then listed them on ebay so I could buy more of these crack coated treats. If they weren't wasting so much time on shit like that anyhow, maybe they could put cookies on the shelf a little more frequently. All I have to say is, when you make a drug, you create addictions, when you create addictions, crime seems to follow closely behind. Why isn't there a link on this article showing the process this mastermind used to make his fake $50? And equally as much, how the hell did he manage to get $40.50 back in change?

2 comments:

Pancho Villa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Pancho Villa said...

I personally like to get drunk and steal the cookies from unsuspecting little girls. That's how I roll.
http://www.wsbtv.com/news/11203184/detail.html