Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Open your eyes...

I can not say how honored I am to be apart of the Extreme Mustache team. Yesterday I woke up, trimmed up the stash with pride and headed into my shinny new cubicle the boys down at the office had set up for me.

I have to say that I was impressed with the luxurious offices and amenities offered here in Osh Kosh. Not only do they offer a full selection of Slim Jim brand gourmet beef, but refueling as well.

Also I'd like to mention how well they take care of the employees, you can tell by the smile on the secretary's face she is happy with her 401k. One thing that is confusing me though is that contrary to one of Pancho Villa's original post, he still cannot get the parking thing down.

I attached some photos from my first day at the office, and once, thanks for giving me the opportunity to be a part of a Class A team!


1 comment:

Pancho Villa said...

"shinny new cubicle" = cardboard box next to a soup kitchen. Location, location, location!