Thursday, March 8, 2007

Remember George's Wallet.


Ever notice how ridiculous the prices for some of the things we buy are if we ARE NOT using our "club" cards.
I mean, who actually pays $265.16 for a loaf of bread....and the look on the cashiers face at the check out when you say, "oh, sorry, no. I don't have my card today." It is like I am personally letting them down. Then they proceeded to swipe some general card like they are doing us such a favor. The ridicule and disappointment from the line 10 deep behind me is enough to never let this happen again.
But what if I don't want to carry around a card for every store that I have ever passed on the street? What if I don't want to feel like I am freeing a small child everytime I pull out my wallet?

Enter the greatest website ever.
http://www.justoneclubcard.com/

Here you can enter all the member numbers for all your loyalty cards and get 1 single card that has all the barcodes on them. No more fumbling for the magic card like rainman as the overweight woman behind you barks for her king sized Kit Kat.

No comments: