Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Do you think they have people skills?


It is good to see that 10 years in the clink doesn't ruin that "can do" attitude for some go-getters out there.

As you can see, this rather large ad was taken out in the 'Employment Wanted' section. Seems like a great candidate to me, expert in security, distribution, bi-lingual and has management experience (not to mention clean and sober). Reads a lot like my resume.

It says that he owned and operated a fishing business, which owned an airplane and an island. Right, a fishing business. I like how it has to be clarified that he is looking for LEGITIMATE work.

Well, apparently not the right man for any j-o-b that I have.

So Extreme Mustache can't help this guy out, but I am sold on a career change. Pot smuggling seems more exciting then the military, and clearly offers more "real world" work experience. Now, I just need to find "Marijuana Smuggler" in the help wanted section and I can really move up in the world.

No comments: