Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Not so rich on the way out...


Many people often find themselves trying to find a way to spend that last buck at the bar. I can say myself that a Friday night on the town in Osh Kosh can easily lead to plenty of G's spent at the Fish Fry's and strip club's. But now I can impress my friends even more when I bring them back to pad and order up a couple of these beauties. I don't normally find my lifestyle "excessive" but I can promise you that when we hop in my Firebird and burn out of the truckstop, I'll be dialin the digits to my old lady telling her to get some pies, I'm comin' home and I'm drunk. I used to order Pizza Hut, but that is shit compared to this. I did about 25 shots of McCormicks and when I yaked that shit gave me heartburn. This pizza is loaded with caviar, lobster tail, and creme fraiche, and when purging the Friday "night air" it couldn't be smoother. I have to say, that when you leave it out over night its more like a million dollar pizza reheated and served with some Franks hot sauce. So rally up the boys and I hope you have some available credit after you leave the bar, because this pizza is definitely worth 2/3 your annual salary.

No comments: