Thursday, March 1, 2007

Dude looks like a lady.

I know the question that you are thinking - "how can Pancho Villa go a week in Miami and manage a post every day or so, and then head back to the bright city lights of Osh Kosh and we get nothing?"

Perhaps it is time to point out that American Idol season in Osh Kosh is a rather busy time of the year, espically for greaters at Wal-Mart. I have seen more cardboard and glitter sold in the last 2 weeks to awkwardly shaped, braces wearing 12 years olds then when I used to manage the New Kids on the Block. Admittedly, I have jumped on the AI bandwagon this year, and have spent my Tuesday evenings the last 2 weeks speed dialing votes for the only girl in the boys competition. GO SANJAYA. Is it me, or do your knees just melt when he sings songs 95% out of key? This little girl is awesome.

No comments: