Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Craigslist, here I come.

I may or may not have found my way into a whole lotta' money over the weekend.

Let's just say, that my "friend" (will call him Vancho Pilla) was strolling through a Japanese Museum (surprisingly, it was not an Asian bath house) and stumbled across an unsecured brick of gold. Sensing an "accounting" error, Vancho discreetly moved the gold off of the pillar. To buy himself some time he replaced the gold with a bag of sand weighing exactly the same amount, "tricking" the security system and preventing the possibility of a narrow escape from a tumbling boulder and free to safety in front of the museum.

The museum is now closed for an "emergency" holiday. Yeah, emergency and holiday, there are two words that commonly go together.
It is funny, because in lieu of recent life events, I think I am going to be taking an "emergency" holiday from work. Yep, an emergency holiday for the next couple of years or so.

So, my friend Vancho has called and asked what he should do with the gold now? In it's current form it is useless to him and let's face it he needs the cash (gambling debts, pog addition, etc.).
Put your suggestions in the comments.

Burglars Steal 220-Pound Gold Bar

No comments: