Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Wal-Mart Dance party

I am a little slow to rise this morning; the party I went to last night was "off the chain". That is what my friends taught be to say to be "book". Which means, the party was cool (book) and ranked very high on my awesomeness chart (off the chain).

Being like one of those underground LA clubs, the entrance was non-discreet and featured a behind the scenes walk through the building before getting "into" the club. Apart from cheap speakers, no booze and all the sausage, the music keep people poppin' until well past 7:45. That's PM, coke heads.

I hear Club Wal is a chain, and hope to check it out when I get back home to Osh Kosh.

For now, I need some Flintstones Vitamins and some Full House re-runs, or this hangover is never going to go away. Danny Tanner just sooths the head, alright.


No comments: