Monday, January 29, 2007

I think I just saw 2 Live Crew


It seems the press credentials I made on the plane have little street cred down here, and with everything either reserved for VIP's or media, I am having trouble gaining access to anything. Discouraged, I found my way to the beach to see if I could talk my way into anything cool. Note to self, when a drunk college student yells "show us your tits" they are most likely not talking to me. Even though, in my opinion, I have some of the nicest man boobs you will find. Maybe it is the pasty white skin they don't like?

Things seem to be starting to get going down here, while walking on the beach I was asked 36 times if I wanted any "smack", 22 times I was asked or told something in Spanish which I didn't understand, and 12 times was asked "if I was looking for a good time"....which does not mean they have a
xbox 360 and wantedt a challenger to play Madden.

I was invited to a VIP party tonight, and will bring my trusting camera phone/video recorder in an effort to post something for tomorrow. In the mean time, I need to find someplace to sleep, as I came down here with no reservations and it seems that Pancho Villa's name doesn't pull weight in South Beach like it does in Osh Kosh, Wi. Snobby Bitches.

No comments: