Thursday, January 18, 2007

Can't I just go to the free clinic?

As of late, Pancho Villa has been spending a lot of time surfing electronic retailers websites in order to convince myself (read: my wife) that I NEED high-definition TV. The thing with our acronym happy world is that finding a TV reminds me of late nights in college spent searching STD's. I mean, EDTV?!?! Is that really what I want to tell people I bought, or is that what I "got" after "hooking" up with that nasty sorority girl in the bathroom on penny beer night?

When I visit the store, I tentatively approach the sales guy and whisper something about D.L.P....I am actually quite good at incognito query's, I practiced in high school when I would buy condoms from the pharmacist. I mean, with the prices of these things, their names should not make you blush and run to the bathroom to make sure your balls are still attached. Becasue let's face it, if I am allowed to buy one, my wife will make sure said balls are permantley removed. But really, with an LG DLP HDTV, who needs balls. Afterall, didn't that guy that roomed with you have LG DLP HDTV? If memory serves, he had to smack his dick between two oak blocks just to pee.

No comments: