Wednesday, January 31, 2007

I'm Here For One Reason


And that reason is to watch a certain number 54 who plays for Chicago knock snot bubbles out every Indianapolis player. Every player.

What is the motivation behind my decision? Only a fool would ask such a question. It is obvious.

Nevertheless, I shall explain. I need a new office linebacker. I recruited Triple T, aka Terrible Terry Tate away from Felcher & Sons, and let's face it... the T's past his prime.

I thought about picking up Pancho Villa on my drive, so we could use the carpool lane and do some male/mustache bonding, but 'ol Pancho doesn't have the same life philosophy as I do: "We Ride Together, We Die Together." See, Pancho doesn't like it when I score and do a bunch of smack down on the beach, then chug a fifth of liquor before jumping behind the wheel. And then he's a total buzkill when he drones on about the importance of seatbelts. And he knows next to nothing about the office linebacking, except what it feels like to pee his pants because he's so intimidated. So I left that Mexican pedophile with those girlscouts in front of the NFL Experience.

Feel free to watch some Triple T highlights Reebok put together a while ago:









2 comments:

Zach said...

Triple T is the best, here are the my favorite quotes, and quite frankly the ones I add to my daily vocabulary, feel free to add to the list...

"I just do what my god given talents allow me to do, and I thank Jesus Christ for it every single day, do I love what I do, hell yeah!"

"Baby I don't have time for pain, The only pain I have time for is the pain I put on fools who don't know what time it is."

Pancho Villa said...

I'll never forget the time Triple T paralyzed me for missing his meeting. Losing my ability to walk has made me a much more conscious co-worker. Thanks Triple T.