Monday, January 8, 2007

Is Pimping Easy?

Well, we are about a week into the new year and since one of my resolutions was to eliminate procrastination, I guess I should get going.
I have made it my resolution this year to become a Pimp. By pimp, I don't mean the pussy 23 year-old who thinks he can "get widt" any girl alive. I am of course referring to the occupation by which I sell time with "my" girls.
Now, I didn't major in pimping in college, and have very little knowledge of the subject. A scary career change for most, but for me, when I was asked in high school what I would do with a million dollars, I answered franchise a national/global pimping conglomerate. It is 2007 when I mustered the courage to make the career change.
Having little to no working understanding, I turned to the internet to determine how to go about "becoming" a pimp. Apart from the core tools (the right threads and a gun), there is really no difference between corporate America as far as business strategy. Here are the 5 most important traits for growing a pimping operation, with the corporate equivalent in ( ).
  • Charm yo ho's (kiss up to your boss)
  • Take over other pimp's territory (market share)
  • Break a ho down (R&D)
  • Keep an eye out for troubled teens (demographics)
  • Get into drugs (get into drugs)
For more information on becoming a pimp go here, and you too might be able to make a change into the fast and dynamic world of selling sex.

No comments: